воскресенье, 10 октября 2010 г.

Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my hun :)

The last gastronomical reason to be missing home is gone.  I made chocolate today!!  We started baking with the kids on Sundays a few months ago.  After I finally got over my fear of doing something more than dishes in the kitchen.  And  man do we have fun and enjoy the "fruit" (umm a "cake".. a "cookie"??) of our hands!

This one was so easy and obvious and made great chocolate!  For those who's interested, here's the recipe for what originally was called "Truffles" in Kathleen's awesome cook book:

1 cup chocolate chips
2 T butter
1/4 cup milk

Melt it together and chill for 4 hrs or more. Roll into small balls.  Cover in chopped nuts or coconut.. make sure they're still "chilled" ... and enjoooooy :)))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий