воскресенье, 3 октября 2010 г.

The last week of high fashion. For now.


-Kelly it's the last  week when I have to wear my uniform.- I said to my roommate holding the hangers with  this professionally looking but unsuitable for the heat, old fashioned outfit.

--So how does it feel? Are you excited?- asked Kelly smiling. Boy, she surely knew what I thought of my collection of four jackets of purple, pink and white, each designed for a different day of the week according to Thai tradition. 

-It's sad. I mean I'm trying not to think about it. 

















Yeah, why does a change often come so sudden? Sometimes work days seem endless. Routine doesn't let us enjoy the work we're doing. And then one morning-- oops! It's the last timeI come to the office streaming the motorbike into the parking lot five minutes before the lesson starts. The last time I say to my dear little ones "Good morning children!" and hear their choral response: "Good morning teacher!" as we all sit on the classroom floor in a circle (yes, me -and them- still wearing a super hot uniform).


After I'd told my little students that I was going to go study in Bangkok and thus would be teacing them for only another two weeks they said it's "mai ok" (not ok).  But then they added that they knew what to do if they miss me. They're going to pray.














And with my kids at Home of Joy we decided to do push ups every time we start missing each other.  I bet my guns are going to boost by the time I'm back...




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий