пятница, 8 октября 2010 г.

hold me close...

Today was the last day of the term at the school. Little sleep and two weeks of skipping lunch must be the way of emotional defence during this time of goodbyes.  Yesterday I gave each of my students a photo of the two of us and cookies which I baked for them (yeah, I've taken the risk :))   It was a good fun!


And I was handling it well living every moment of their precious hugs .... until some of them would stay in my embrace  a little longer. That's when another long hug would come to my memory and I'd almost lose it...


The kids prayed for me to travel safe to Bangkok, to study  well and come back soon.  And I believe with them that the prayer will be answered.

"Father, please, hold me close to your heart during this time of goodbyes and upcoming separation with those I love... You've brought me through that before, so I believe You will do so this time, too.  Help me to stay in your embrace. There's no other place for me to go..."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий