суббота, 8 октября 2011 г.

"The Bucket List"


 “The Bucket List” was somewhat a movie of my last year. I watched it at least four times! It is one of those movies where I liked every scene and there’s something new every time you watch it.  Last summer, when I got to the hospital with complications of dengue fever, the first thing I asked my sweet roommate to bring for me was that very movie. “Galina, are you sure it’s a good idea  to watch a movie about death now?”  “But this movie is about LIFE!”  Dear Kelly gave in, and the story and its moral had indeed lifted up my spirits even on a hospital bed. Needless to say I started composing my own “bucket list” which had already been in my head, unofficially so to say. The story gave me a go on making it and being conscious about  LIVing to the full.

One of the items on the list was doing the FREE HUGS.  Checked.  We did it in Chiang Mai last October  with wonderful people, my friends Hollie, John, and Inna.  It was one f the most beautiful things I had ever taken part in.  It was a year ago.  And I would totally go for it now… What is it though that I somehow lost the feel of my Bucket list , back in the cold in Russia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий