среда, 29 сентября 2010 г.

Precious moments.

The princpipal of the school started to worry seeing me sit  in the office this week for hours  with coffee being my only lunch. But that's what stress does to me. Testing time, bring it on!  Who would think that preparing tests for 3-7 y.o. would take so much time, eh.

While preparing worksheets and other testing stuff  I've looked through dosens of web-sites.  One of them contained coloring pages with Precious moments babies.  Those tear shaped eye babies, you know. They are truly precious.  It stroke me that that's who one of my little students reminded me of!  Her innocent tender eyes captivated my heart from the moment I met her two years ago.  So those tear shaped eyes....  that's my little Pam! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий