вторник, 16 апреля 2013 г.

Jaime. Travels. Photography. Fundraiser.

Jaime is an amazing wedding photographer. She is originally from BC, Canada. She now lives in California with her husband Will. Jaime is as beautiful and inspiring as her pictures are!
Please visit her web site to take a look!

A few years ago Jaime was on a Trans-Siberian Road adventure with her friend Allison. A common friend of ours connected us so that the girls could stay with me in Mongolia where I was living at the time. I fell in love with Jaime's beautiful, inspired and inspiring pictures. I made a promise to myself that if at all possible, if I ever were to get married, this would be the person I'd love to be there to take pictures for us...

Jaime wasn't able to be there for our wedding because she was a Middle-Eastern adventure with her husband... While in Jordan, Jaime got thrown off a camel and broke her pelvis. It was painful time and there was a lot of virtual hugs and real time prayers going for Jaime... Praise the Lord she is on the mend! God's hand has been upon this beautiful couple and now their family is growing as Jaime and Will are going to become parents in September!

My dream of Jaime's photography being involved in our wedding is coming true in quite an unexpected way.  Jaime's donating her skills and time to raise funds for our medical bill... All I can say, girl you are amazing. We're humbled and touched. Hope we can exchange some BIG Russian-Canadian hugs some time soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий